Friday, May 13, 2011

Button, Button, Who's Got The Button

Share it Please
The lesson for this week is on fondant bow cake toppers. It's done a LOT out there in cake world and I have just never gotten around to making one. It's one of those things that seemed so easy that I never bothered.

Weeeeell, turns out they're a little more than they seem. The cake I was doing this weekend needed a little something on top, so I gave it a try.

Wow, that sucked!!! Do you see all the gooey glue stuff in the middle there? Well, you shouldn't. 18 hours to pick-up and counting, and now I have to start all over again.



Much better.





This one is for a baby shower and all I was given was that they wanted blue, green and brown. So here's what I came up with.


Those are buttons on there.


1 comment:

  1. adorable! Now come pick up your award at my blog!!
    http://blueboygifts.blogspot.com/2011/05/first-id-like-to-thank-my-mom-and.html

    ReplyDelete

Followers

view sourceprint?1 2

Follow The Author