Friday, May 6, 2011

Hello Kitty

Share it Please
One of my fondest memories growing up was going to the mall on Saturday's with my best friend Regina. My favorite store there (at least until I got too cool for it) was the Sanrio store. We would buy pencils, buttons, bracelets, and I even had a darling stationary set that I kept until last year (I finally threw it out in a spring cleaning). I LOVED HELLO KITTY.

I was thrilled when asked to do this cake. It was very nostalgic.




I know it looks washed out with the white board, but I didn't want to put it on a pink board because, believe it or not, this cake is for a man...that's what I said.





It is actually for his graduation so I added a graduation cap and tassle for the finishing touch.






If you love Hello Kitty to and do not live where you can get one of my cakes, here are my other Hello Kitty options that can be purchased through my etsy shop.





cupcake toppers



"HELLO" BIRTHDAY banner



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

view sourceprint?1 2

Follow The Author