Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Princess Jasmine

Share it Please
Usually when someone approaches me for a cake, they give me the theme and I have 2 or 3 different ideas that come to mind. The diffficult part is deciding which elements to use and how to make them come together cohesively.

My daughter asked me months ago if I could make a Jasmine cake for her birthday. In 2 months I had a total of 0 ideas. For whatever reason, this has been one of the most difficult cakes for me to nail down. Every time I thought I had something, I hated it and threw it out.

I decided to just start on it and see what happened. I knew the colors I wanted to use and that was it, so that's where I started. Here's what happened.

It's simpler than I usually do, but I think it works for a 4 year old birthday party...and she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

view sourceprint?1 2

Follow The Author