Friday, June 22, 2012

Pink Pig Cake

Share it Please
Every year I donate cakes to school auctions.  It's a fun way to get my name out there while helping our kids' education.

Most of the time, people forget they buy it and I never get to make one.  This time, they remembered.



I wasn't given a whole lot of direction on this cake.  They just said the birthday girl likes pigs.  That seemed easy enough for me!




I am really liking the round animal designs.  You see them everywhere in plush form and I think they are adorable!  I used the round with my owls and I decided it was also be perfect for the pig.


My favorite part of this cake are the eyelashes.  She HAD to have them so I made them as girly as I could.

Last of all, what pig would be complete without a mud hole to sit in, so I sat her in a pile of chocolate frosting...what pig wouldn't love that!!!!

1 comment:

Followers

view sourceprint?1 2

Follow The Author