Monday, January 21, 2013

Small, Simple, Wedding Cake

Share it Please
From the outside this appears to be a small, simple, and sweet little wedding cake.
 
 
 
 
 
What you do not see is what is on the inside.
 
 
Waffles. 
 
WHAT!?!?!?!
 
 
That's right, waffles.
 
The person getting married here owns a popular waffle truck called Saturday's Waffles that parks in a nearby parking lot every Saturday and sells gourmet waffles.
 
So when I heard that they were doing a wedding on the cheap and wanted a smallish waffle wedding cake....I accepted the challenge!
 
 
 
Turns out the groom is also a bus driver.  So when I found out, I threw in a bus topper as well.
 
 
 
 
I'm not great with flowers and they gave me a truckload of silk flowers to use as needed.  So I made the best bouquet I could and made it movable so they could place as they saw fit. 
 
Not bad for my first flowers on a cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

view sourceprint?1 2

Follow The Author