Saturday, October 8, 2011

Mario

Share it Please
Flashback to 1988 with me sitting in my living room after school playing Super Mario Bros for hours on end until I mastered getting through all the warp zones to level 8 and playing 8.1 over and over until the time when I magically get across the chazm with the ridiculously tiny step block in the middle with enough time on the clock to get to the end, just to blow it when I get to the last "hill" before the flag where you have tiny steps with drops to your death between each one where I inevitably fall to my doom moments before time was about to run out anyway.

These days it's all Mario Kart. I can't play this game at all, but at least my kids are familiar enough with one of my childhood icons to have friends who request this for their birthday.



I decided that this one would look just as good in buttercream as it would in fondant, and taste better, so I did butterrcream. I forgot how much easier NOT using fondant is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

view sourceprint?1 2

Follow The Author