Friday, March 4, 2011

Mary Engelbriet Part 3

Share it Please
There are endless possibilities when you are given Mary Engelbreit as inspiration for a cake. There are only 3 things that NEED to be there.

1. Checkers. Whether black and white, blue and white, or red and white, there are always checkers SOMEwhere. I put them at the top this time.


2. Flowers. Mary Engelbriet's flowers are darling and unique. They are colorful and very fun to do. I cheated a little and did generic flowers because I was short on time, but I have flowers.


3. A Wonderful cake stand. I wish I could take credit for this cake stand, but it is not mine and I do not know where to get one. However, I have borrowed it several times and will continue to whenever I have a cutesy cake to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

view sourceprint?1 2

Follow The Author